GCA Tennis has teamed up with Clint Letcher to deliver High Performance Junior Tennis Squad at GCA Tennis Burleigh Waters.
If you don’t know Clint, he is an ex-professional tennis player, who is now a dedicated elite coach.
His list of achievements goes on and on, so here are some of the highlights:
- Junior Grand Slam Competitor
- ITF & ATP competitive experience
- Associate Head Coach at Arizona State University
- Head Coach for Performance Tennis at KDV
- Coach of Jacqueline Cako and Desirae Krawczyk (WTA Top 20) at the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Australian Open
Join GCA Tennis with our new ELITE Tennis Coach – Clint Letcher.
Coaching Starts Term 2 (April 2022) – Monday and Wednesday 5pm – 7pm
- Strength & conditioning
- Footwork / speed & agility
- Core & balance
- Technical training
- Tactical Training
- Physical Training
- Mental training
- Training stage
- Pre-competition stage
- Competition stage
- Post competition
- UTR Match Play is available
- Player performance progress reports
- One on one guidance from HP coach
- Guidelines on how to nutritionally fuel your body for performance
- Developing work ethic, communication skills and team culture
- Advice on tournament schedule
- Single Squad per Week – $550 for 10 Weeks ($55/week)
- Two Squads per Week – $1000 for 10 Weeks ($100/week)
To take your Tennis to the next level, contact GCA Tennis on 0466 156 003 or email [email protected] and enroll now to elevate your game.