Tennis Coaching Gold Coast
GCA Tennis provide Tennis Coaching from Tennis Professionals with excellent skills and qualifications. Our coaches are all Blue Card holders and can coach tennis for all levels and age groups from 4+ to Adults.
GCA Tennis Junior Information Pack contains all the information about our Junior Tennis Training such as GCA Development Pathway, Squad Information and Squad Benchmarks as well as the GCA Grading System for all our Junior Tennis Levels.
Download a copy now to view all information. GCA Tennis are committed to providing the best training pathway for our upcoming Juniors and will deliver a professional service aligning with our “Centre for Excellence” values.
Junior Tennis Coaching
For full info on the below Tennis Levels please – click here
- Pee Wee Tennis
- Tennis 1
- Tennis 2
- Tennis 3
- Tennis 4
- Tennis 5
- Tennis 6
The Pee Wee classes are numbered from PW1 through to PW2. These numbers relate to the net sizes and children’s experience & age. At the completion of 4 terms each child graduates irrespective of ability.
Tennis classes are numbered from T1 through to T6. These numbers relate to the level of ability of the class. A child graduates to the next level by passing a series of tests in the level that they are working at, in Term 4.
All the Group Classes are 30 minutes duration, with maximum of 4 children per class.
Coaching Fee Structure
- A coaching term will consist of 10 lessons.
- There will be no coaching on wet days (consult the Tennis Club to see whether lessons are being conducted – if the lesson is conducted that lesson is not considered as a wet day).
- For wet weather days make-up lessons can be booked within the term.
- If a child cannot attend a lesson, it is the responsibility of the parent to try to arrange another time/day with the Academy to make up the lost lesson.
- Credits for lessons will only be given to a child who is sick for a period of weeks (for example – broken arm)
- Fees are payable at the commencement of each term.
- Must be a GCA Member – View Membership Options
Tennis Coaching to Tennis Fixtures
When a child is considered ready, they will be invited to play club fixtures. For the beginners and intermediate players, fixtures are held on Saturday morning. For the more advanced player, Fixtures are held on Saturday afternoon. Any student competing in Fixtures will be required to join the club as a Member. This is not very expensive, and offers the student cost effective and competitive rates for Tennis Training, and the ability to play in Tennis Club Fixtures / Competitions. For more information on Tennis Coaching and Tennis Fixtures please contact GCA Pro Shop on (07) 5576 2522.
Private Tennis Coaching
Lesson From: $45.00 GCA Tennis offers personalised training programs and personal Tennis Training for all players wishing to take their Tennis Game to the next level. All our GCA Tennis Coaches are highly experienced and some of the best Tennis Coaches on the Gold Coast. Please contact us on 07 5576 2522 for full details and bookings.