GCA Tennis Wednesday Night Fixtures
Starting December 2020
|Division 1||UTR||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Total|
|1. Marc Lyons||5||15||15||15||15||15||1v3||1v2||80|
|2. Jordan Phillips||5||10||10||-1||10||10||2v8||1v2||44|
|3. Brad Neale||10||15||13||10||15||1v3||3v4||63|
|4. Adam Carroll||5||15||*||10||15||10||4v6||3v4||55|
|5. Jeff Markus||5||10||10||2v5||10||10||5v7||5v6||45|
|6. Jamie Boyd||5||15||14||10||15||10||4v6||5v6||69|
|7. Ron Neville||5||15||10||15||15||15||5v7||7v8||75|
|8. Drew Plummer||5||10||*||14||13||15||2v8||7v8||57|
|Division 2||UTR||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Total|
|1. Carissa Pearce||5||15||13||12||13||15||1v3||1v2||73|
|2. Jordan Gough||5||15||13||10||15||15||2v8||1v2||58|
|3. Murray Galbraith||5||10||10||-1||10||10||1v3||3v4||44|
|4. Cat Mcnab||5||10||10||10||10||10||4v6||3v4||55|
|5. Luis Camacho||5||15||15||15||15||15||5v7||5v6||80|
|6. Eugene Thomas||5||15||15||15||15||15||4v6||5v6||80|
|7. Juan Camacho||5||13||15||15||15||10||5v7||7v8||48|
|8. James Muller||5||10||15||10||10||2v8||7v8||50|
- Best of 2 sets with tie-break at 6 games all, first to 7 points, win by 2. Super tie break applies at 1 set all, first to 10 points, win by 2 points.
- Players receive 15 points for a win, 13 points for a loss in 3 sets and 10 points for a loss in 2 sets.
- Super tie-break rules: last person to receive serve at the end of the second set (player 1) serves the first point of the tie-break to the forehand side. The opponent (player 2) then has two serves starting on the backhand side. Player 1 then serves twice again starting from the backhand side and the process repeats itself. Players change ends once points total 6 (e.g. 4 -2, 5 – 1). The winner is the player who reaches 10 points first. After 9 points all, however, there must be a 2 point difference (e.g. 11 – 9, 17 – 15)
Non-attendance/Match Make-up Policy:
- No show without making contact with opponent or GCA Pro Shop will constitute a match forfeit (0 points)
- The responsibility of arranging a make-up lies with the player who can’t play on match day. If agreement on a make-up can’t be reached, the Pro Shop must be notified and a point’s decision will be made by the player committee.
- Any outstanding season matches must be played prior to the Wednesday Night Trophy presentation night for that same season – NO EXCEPTIONS.
In the event of a rain washout, all matches will be postponed to the following Wednesday. Players will be informed of this by text at least half an hour before their match start times. Please ensure that your mobile contact details are up to date for this reason. If a match is rained out mid-way through, it is up to the players to reschedule the match at a later time.
Players call the line calls. The rules of calling are: ‘your end, your call; other end, opponents call.’ If there is clear evidence of inaccurate calling, the Pro Shop should be notified immediately. This is the practice that exists at tournaments where a referee is called to the court straight away.
Committing to the Season:
All players must commit to the 7 week season and invoices must be paid in full prior to the first match. If a player pulls out during the competition, a refund will not be issued (credits can be issued in certain circumstances).
All results are submitted to this page by the following morning. If there are incorrect or missing results from the page, please contact the Pro Shop.
Thank you for your cooperation and wishing you an enjoyable competition – GCA Tennis Player Committee.